Movable separator?


I wish to have a movable separator between two areas in a window. Like there
are in Explorer wetween the dir list and the file list, in Internet Explorer
or Netscape between frames.

Is there a common control to use for this? (I found none). Or should I make
a thin blank window between the areas and handle all movement and mouse
cursor changes myself?

kill the spammer to mail me