D5 on Windows 2000 - unInstallShield?

After installing Windows 2000 and while I was only logged into the local
machine I installed Delphi.  After updating Windows to login to our domain,
Windows gave me a new user profile.  This resulted in delphi loading without
any packages.  I remembered from NT that after installing Delphi, you need
to reinstall under each user name and select the update registry entries
only option.
When I try to run the Delphi install to do this I get an error message that
says "Setup has detected that unInstallShield is in use.  Please close
unInstallShield and restart setup.  Error 432".

The only thing running is the install.  If I load the Task Manager, it only
shows the standard windows processes and the install program.

John