Components in TStringGrid

I was wondering if anybody knows an improved TStringGrid (not a
TDBStringGrid) component that allows me to to the following:

- Align Headers and columns
- Set colors for individual columns
- Put a check box component into certain cells when they have the focus
- Put a combo box component into certain cells when they have the focus
- The combo box should be able to have an "incremental search" feature

Please note, I know there is InfoPower; but, as far as I can see, it only
works with the BDE database engine. I want to use my own data files and not
the BDE database engine.

If somebody knows an improved combobox component that has an "incremental
search" feature in, please let me know!

--
Thomas Jaeger
CZAR Software