Monitor Size of Data sent by TServerSocket/TClientSocket

Is it possible to monitor the amount of Data send by a Socket?

Thanks in advance.

Ian groves

Re:Monitor Size of Data sent by TServerSocket/TClientSocket

"Ian Groves" <i...@igroves.f9.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is it possible to monitor the amount of Data send by a Socket?

Indy has a TidLogDebug / TidLogBase, you can intercept to the socket.
http://www.nevrona.com/indy

regards

Ernst Gerlach
ernst.gerl...@epost.de
http://www.gerlach-mtl.de
--- use plain text only in email ---

Re:Monitor Size of Data sent by TServerSocket/TClientSocket

I would like to stick with TServerSocket/TClientSocket rather than go to
indy?
As my whole program uses them and i would not be easy to move accross!

Thanks anyway.

Ian Groves

"Ernst Gerlach" <ernst.gerl...@epost.de> wrote in message

> "Ian Groves" <i...@igroves.f9.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Is it possible to monitor the amount of Data send by a Socket?

> Indy has a TidLogDebug / TidLogBase, you can intercept to the socket.
> http://www.nevrona.com/indy

> regards

> Ernst Gerlach
> ernst.gerl...@epost.de