compiler options

In c++ builder 5, in order to run a program on another computer without
borland, I had to either include vcl50.bpl or disable the compiler options
"Build with Runtime Packages" and "Use dynamic RTL".

I was wondering if I have to do anything of this with Delphi 6, or will the
program stand alone.

Re:compiler options

Dan wrote in message <2qGJ9.27304$NV.519...@news.direcpc.com>...
>In c++ builder 5, in order to run a program on another computer without
>borland, I had to either include vcl50.bpl or disable the compiler options
>"Build with Runtime Packages" and "Use dynamic RTL".

The run-time library is just one more (big) package. It strikes
me as odd that it should be singled out for special consideration.

>I was wondering if I have to do anything of this with Delphi 6, or will
the
>program stand alone.

Same thing, yes. But if I am not mistaken, compiling everything
into one big executable is the installation default.

Groetjes,
Maarten Wiltink

Other Threads