Board index » delphi » First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008


2008-02-01 10:28:10 PM
delphi172
I'm just discovering this nice piece of software *5 stars* rated (phpEditor
Review) ( www.php-editors.com/review/ )... M. Pham, the author says
: " A Danish magazine who had a freeware edition of a development program,
Delphi cover mounted on their CD and the soon the "real" programming
began... "
Delphi third parties used to build the phpDesigner:
i25.tinypic.com/59wvaa.jpg
phpDesigner web site: www.mpsoftware.dk/
 
 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

How come Delphi for PHP wasn't reviewed?
-Andy
"rap" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Quote
I'm just discovering this nice piece of software *5 stars* rated
(phpEditor Review) ( www.php-editors.com/review/ )... M. Pham,
the author says : " A Danish magazine who had a freeware edition of a
development program, Delphi cover mounted on their CD and the soon the
"real" programming began... "

Delphi third parties used to build the phpDesigner:
i25.tinypic.com/59wvaa.jpg

phpDesigner web site: www.mpsoftware.dk/


 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

At the time Delphi for php was still Quadram' QStudio
(www.qadram.com/)
----------------------------
"Slagert" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
47a3441f$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Quote
How come Delphi for PHP wasn't reviewed?

-Andy

"rap" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
news:47a32c6f$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>I'm just discovering this nice piece of software *5 stars* rated
>(phpEditor Review) ( www.php-editors.com/review/ )... M. Pham,
>the author says : " A Danish magazine who had a freeware edition of a
>development program, Delphi cover mounted on their CD and the soon the
>"real" programming began... "
>
>Delphi third parties used to build the phpDesigner:
>i25.tinypic.com/59wvaa.jpg
>
>phpDesigner web site: www.mpsoftware.dk/
>
>


 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

And Delphi for php is not really a typical php editor, the way phpDesigner
is, or ConText, etc.
"rap" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
47a34adf$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Quote
At the time Delphi for php was still Quadram' QStudio
(www.qadram.com/)
----------------------------


"Slagert" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
47a3441f$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>How come Delphi for PHP wasn't reviewed?
>
>-Andy
>
>"rap" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>news:47a32c6f$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>>I'm just discovering this nice piece of software *5 stars* rated
>>(phpEditor Review) ( www.php-editors.com/review/ )... M. Pham,
>>the author says : " A Danish magazine who had a freeware edition of a
>>development program, Delphi cover mounted on their CD and the soon the
>>"real" programming began... "
>>
>>Delphi third parties used to build the phpDesigner:
>>i25.tinypic.com/59wvaa.jpg
>>
>>phpDesigner web site: www.mpsoftware.dk/
>>
>>
>
>


 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

rap writes:
Quote
Delphi third parties used to build the phpDesigner:
i25.tinypic.com/59wvaa.jpg

phpDesigner web site: www.mpsoftware.dk/
This should not come as a surprise, since the PHP Designer is already
listed on the Delphi Wiki good quality application list.
<tinyurl.com/loahz>
Thanks anyway for the php-editor list. I had a look, the first 3 on the
list are made in Delphi. Not bad for a programming tool "that is dead
and nobody use" ;-).
I have not done the check, but from experience I guesstimate that you
will find that about 1 in 5 of the programs on the list are made in
Delphi.
Like text editors PHP IDEs seems to be a favorite target of Delphi
programming.
Doei RIF
 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

Thank you for the link.
"Richard Foersom" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le
message de news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Quote
rap writes:

>Delphi third parties used to build the phpDesigner:
>i25.tinypic.com/59wvaa.jpg
>
>phpDesigner web site: www.mpsoftware.dk/

This should not come as a surprise, since the PHP Designer is already
listed on the Delphi Wiki good quality application list.

<tinyurl.com/loahz>

Thanks anyway for the php-editor list. I had a look, the first 3 on the
list are made in Delphi. Not bad for a programming tool "that is dead
and nobody use" ;-).

I have not done the check, but from experience I guesstimate that you
will find that about 1 in 5 of the programs on the list are made in
Delphi.

Like text editors PHP IDEs seems to be a favorite target of Delphi
programming.

Doei RIF
 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

rap writes:
Quote
Thank you for the link.
Hoi rap
Just a few questions, I am trying to learn how wellknown Delphi Wiki is
and what should be done to assist Delphi programmers.
1. Is the existence of Delphi Wiki all news to you?
2. Or did you know it but did not use it?
3. How about other useful sites like DelphiBasics?
4. Are you new to Delphi programming? It looks like you started posting
to Delphi newsgroups Oct 2007.
5. How many failed attempt of newsgroups postings did it take before
you learned about the importance of posting directly to the Borland
news server? Do not be shy, years ago it took me most of 6 month of
failed postings before I learned about the problem and how to solve it
- all by coincidence.
Delphi newsgroups posting secrets revealed here:
<delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>
6. What was the most difficult thing when you started programming
Delphi? Finding information on programming? Missing help system in
recent Delphi versions?
Anybody else reading this post is also welcome to send an answer.
Especially if you are a new Delphi user that have only been lurking
around in this newsgroup but have never posted here before.
Doei RIF
 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

Answers:
1&2. I knew the existence of the Wiki but not much. I will take some time to
know it better.
3. I often use DelphiBasics (daily)
4. I am not new to Delphi but up to now mainly use the language as a front
end for databses such as Interbase or Firebird, plus Asta and DevExpress (i
use Asta + DevExpress since many many years). I do not master much the
'object side' of Delphi. .
5. I used to post on french developpers Delphi forum such as Delphi
Developpez.com. I am new here. I get good feedback from the expert and like
it.
Thank.
"Richard Foersom" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le
message de news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Quote
rap writes:

>Thank you for the link.

Hoi rap

Just a few questions, I am trying to learn how wellknown Delphi Wiki is
and what should be done to assist Delphi programmers.

1. Is the existence of Delphi Wiki all news to you?

2. Or did you know it but did not use it?

3. How about other useful sites like DelphiBasics?

4. Are you new to Delphi programming? It looks like you started posting
to Delphi newsgroups Oct 2007.

5. How many failed attempt of newsgroups postings did it take before
you learned about the importance of posting directly to the Borland
news server? Do not be shy, years ago it took me most of 6 month of
failed postings before I learned about the problem and how to solve it
- all by coincidence.

Delphi newsgroups posting secrets revealed here:
<delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

6. What was the most difficult thing when you started programming
Delphi? Finding information on programming? Missing help system in
recent Delphi versions?


Anybody else reading this post is also welcome to send an answer.
Especially if you are a new Delphi user that have only been lurking
around in this newsgroup but have never posted here before.

Doei RIF
 

Re:First rated Delphi built phpDesigner 2008

"rap" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Quote
1&2. I knew the existence of the Wiki but not much. I will
take some time to know it better.
Hope it will be useful, otherwise please add some of what are missing ;-).
Quote
3. I often use DelphiBasics (daily)
With the current state of the Delphi help system, this is a savior.
Quote
4. I am not new to Delphi but up to now mainly use the
language as a front end for databses such as Interbase or
Firebird,
You are in the game for a longer time I see.
Quote
5. I used to post on french developpers Delphi forum such as
Delphi Developpez.com. I am new here. I get good feedback
from the expert and like it.
Je suis d'accord, Developpez.com est super! I visit it from time to time and read some articles. It is a general programming site, but they have a fair share of Delphi articles and mostly of good quality.
A+ Richard