Wanted: Pictures of CodeGear Product Managers

2007-10-27 12:51:08 AM
delphi257
Having just seen Nick's picture whilst in Korea, I think
there's something going on.
Either my eyes are deceiving me or the new C++ product
manager looks very similar to Nick.
Can anyone prove otherwise?
Pete

Re:Wanted: Pictures of CodeGear Product Managers

"Pete Fraser"
Having just seen Nick's picture whilst in Korea, I think there's something
going on.
Either my eyes are deceiving me or the new C++ product manager looks very
similar to Nick.
Can anyone prove otherwise?
<g>
You wouldn't be surprised if you knew the truth.
What thruth?
Hold your breath!
The ultimate truth that CodeGear is a one-man-show where Nick Hodges is in
charge of everythnig! Everything from management, sales and customer
relations to development, coding stuff, delphi, C++, ruby, java, quality
assurance and support. (huh?)
i.e. CodeGear = = Nick Hodges!
And for the rest of staff we used to see around,. actually they don't exist
at all! For example Anders Ohlsson is impersonated by a voice actor who can
imitate swedish accent very well and his main role is to join Nick in
Thursday Delphi Hour show.
By the way, there is no such group as TeamB! TeamB is a group of software
BOTs running on borland news server. The name for each individual BOT was
randomly selected from random people living in real world. For example, the
real Rudy Velthuis is a dentist living in Germany!!
And of course ....
</g>

Re:Wanted: Pictures of CodeGear Product Managers

Pete Fraser writes:
Can anyone prove otherwise?
Yes. Put the STL source code in front of both of them. One will drool;
the other will run away screaming.
How to ask questions the smart way:

Re:Wanted: Pictures of CodeGear Product Managers

"Craig Stuntz [TeamB]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM [a.k.a. acm.org]>wrote
in message news:47223317$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...

Yes. Put the STL source code in front of both of them. One will drool;
the other will run away screaming.
ROFL! Great way to end the work week. Thanks Craig! :^)
Van Swofford
Tybee Jet Corp.

Craig Stuntz [TeamB] writes:
the other will run away screaming
You got that right.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear

Re:Wanted: Pictures of CodeGear Product Managers

You're thinking pretty low tech.
type
CodeGear = class end;
DavidI = class (CodeGear) end;
Anders=class(DavidI) end;
Nick=class(CodeGear) end;
MikeSwindell=class(Nick) end;
lol
Lance
"Farshad" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
"Pete Fraser"

Pete Fraser writes:
Either my eyes are deceiving me or the new C++ product manager looks
very similar to Nick.
I think your eyes are deceiving you. There is little resemblance there,
imo.
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com

Nick Hodges (CodeGear) writes:
Craig Stuntz [TeamB] writes:

>the other will run away screaming

You got that right.

Are you the run-away-screaming one? I am with you, on that one, in that
case. :-)
Warren