Re: Visual Query Builder (Was: it is Official: CodeGearEnjoyingDouble-Digit Profit Rate)

2007-05-11 04:16:47 AM
delphi109
Rick Carter writes:
Nick, I think you're suggesting it is not likely to happen, even if we
do request it and vote for it.
No, I am not saying that at all. Not at all. In fact, that is exactly
what I am not saying. And note that I am not saying anything other than
what I am not saying. ;-)
Remember, I am not allowed to promise any features. ;-)
Why would an updated and
improved Visual Query Builder not be a good tool to provide for
database developers?
I can not think of a single reason why it wouldn't be a great tool to
provide for database developers. Not one single reason.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear

Nick Hodges (CodeGear) writes:
Rick Carter writes:

>Nick, I think you're suggesting it is not likely to happen, even if
>we do request it and vote for it.

No, I am not saying that at all. Not at all. In fact, that is exactly
what I am not saying. And note that I am not saying anything other than
what I am not saying. ;-)
Nick, I have told you once, the correct response is from that Brit
Mini-series "House of Cards":
Francis Urquhart: You might well think that. I couldn't possibly
comment.
You could just post reponses in a standard code:
<mode="Urquhart"/>
Simple and to the point, no?
--

John Wester [Group W] writes:
Nick, I have told you once, the correct response is from that Brit
Mini-series "House of Cards":
John --
Yes, I should have gone with that. Sorry to let you down. ;-)
--

Nick Hodges writes:
No, I am not saying that at all. Not at all. In fact, that is exactly
what I am not saying. And note that I am not saying anything other than
what I am not saying. ;-)

Remember, I am not allowed to promise any features. ;-)

>Why would an updated and
>improved Visual Query Builder not be a good tool to provide for
>database developers?

I can not think of a single reason why it wouldn't be a great tool to
provide for database developers. Not one single reason.
LOL! Of course you can not confirm this, but I think you may be suggesting
that something like this is in the works.
So, what else shouldn't we waste any QC votes asking for? ;-)
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Rick Carter writes:
>My advice: Don't vote for that. Vote on something else. ;-)
Nick, I think you're suggesting it is not likely to happen, even if we
do request it and vote for it. So, why? Why would an updated and
improved Visual Query Builder not be a good tool to provide for
database developers?
Perhaps he's suggesting that it is already happening regardless of an
influx of new votes.
Or maybe you knew that and are helping to shield him against SOX by
suggesting that he's suggesting that it isn't happening.
:goes and whimpers in corner:
--
Pax,
Anthony Frazier