Re: How do I get past this stupid compiler error in D7?

Don in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Myabe in your own. But in mine I can assure you it isn't you. :)
heh.
--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, bdn.borland.com
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004

Re: How do I get past this stupid compiler error in D7?

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Don in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

>Myabe in your own. But in mine I can assure you it isn't you. :)

heh.

Didn't Einstein assure us we are each the center of the universe? And yes,
the sun does revolve around the Earth, but the other planets revolve around
the sun, as well as around the Earth.
Kirk Halgren
"It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it."
-- Steven Wright

Re: How do I get past this stupid compiler error in D7?

"Andrew Rybenkov" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>So... what was the problem?

the problem is Jake wants to be center of the universe. ;)
Oh. I thought the problem was a bug in the compiler that occurs when you
turn on range checking, according to entries in QC.
I have a theory that the Delphi compiler doesn't respond to my existential
wishes, but I still appreciate the implied compliment to the contrary.