Re: ANNOUNCE: V1.2 of the Just Software Solutions dbExpress driver for MySQL 5

2006-11-29 05:10:47 AM
delphi98
Message cancelled. Please post product announcements in the third-party tools newsgroup.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re: ANNOUNCE: V1.2 of the Just Software Solutions dbExpress driver for MySQL 5

Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce the release of V1.2 of our dbExpress driver for MySQL
5. New features this release:
* Now works with TSQLTable
* Support for DecimalSeparator other than '.'
* Support for the ServerCharSet connection parameter in BDS2006
* Now correctly retrieves empty binary data fields
Plus a few minor updates to the code.
This driver is released under the LGPL.
Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Software Developer

Anthony Williams <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of V1.2 of our dbExpress driver for MySQL
5. New features this release:

* Now works with TSQLTable
* Support for DecimalSeparator other than '.'
* Support for the ServerCharSet connection parameter in BDS2006
* Now correctly retrieves empty binary data fields

Plus a few minor updates to the code.

This driver is released under the LGPL.
I forgot the URL:
www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk/delphi/dbexpress_and_mysql_5.html