Removal of Peter Haas' Code from JEDI libraries

2004-10-07 08:28:15 PM
delphi263
OBones writes:
Warren Postma writes:

>>He has signaled that anonymization would not suffice, and further
steps would follow, if we'd take this road.

>Why not let him? He is clearly acting the part of a bully, a
tyrant, and a fool.

Because we can't afford to put German members at risk of legal
charges in Germany sent by M. Haas lawyer.
AS I HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE THERE IS *NO DIFFERENCE* BETWEEN A LETTER
WRITTEN BY A LAWYER OR BY THE GRANDFATHER OF PH. LEGAL CHARGES CAN ONLY
BE IMPOSED BY (A LEGAL) COURT (JUDGE).
We are convinced M. Haas does not have a case, but we don't want to
spend the energy nor the money into proving him wrong.
NEEDED:
- (POSTAGE) STAMPS, ENOUGH FOR
- AN ENVELOPE, THAT IS LARGE ENOUGH FOR
- THE SOURCEFORGE CVS LOG CONTAINING *ALL* MODIFICATIONS ENTERED BY PH
AND THE CODE RESULTING FROM HIS MODIFICATIONS.
- AN COVERING LETTER, WHICH ALSO STATES THAT WE CONSIDER TO PRESS
LEGAL CHARGES TO PH FOR SLANDERING JEDI AND INDIVIDUAL
MEMBERS/DEVELOPERS OF JEDI.
THE COST: A FEW EUROS FOR THE STAMPS AND PAPER AND TIME FOR EXTRACTING
RELEVANT CVS LOG. A FURTHER REDUCTION OF COST CAN BE ACHIEVED BY SENDING
IT ALL BY E-MAIL TO THE LAWYER OF PH.
Regards,
Andr?Snepvangers