Interface for Shop

2004-09-21 05:54:53 PM
delphi228
hi guys,
Allright I got some clarifications of my boss and what I exactly shell do is
to find a way to connect to existing billing (ERP?) systems within a delphi
application. We have something like an "offline" shop system written in
Delphi that runs on CD and that needs to catch the order and send it somehow
in the right format to the used system. So I got no idea where to get
started with that, do you have any idea?
thanks,
Alex

Re:Interface for Shop

Erm I guess you need to know what data the "Used system" expects and what
format
Then you need to figure out how to generate that data from your shop system
Sounds like you need to start with understanding the problem, getting the
spec written down and agreed with the boss first tho ...
- Chris Brooksbank
"Alexander Adam" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes