File not Found jpeg.dcuil

Hello all: When i try to compile a project in RAD Studio 2007 for .NET
receided this message File not fount 'jpeg.dcuil'
In uses i had jpeg because i need JPEg support.
What's wrong?
Thanks in advanced
Alfonso
--
Opera: www.opera.com/mail/

Re:File not Found jpeg.dcuil

Alfonso Presa writes:
Hello all: When i try to compile a project in RAD Studio 2007 for
.NET receided this message File not fount 'jpeg.dcuil' In uses i had
jpeg because i need JPEg support.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advanced

Alfonso
The fact that it wants a .dcuil means that you are using the .NET
compiler, and are probably compiling a source that is meant to be
Win32. Is that what you want? If so, I guess there is no jpeg unit. In
.NET, I don't think you will need it, either.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] www.teamb.com
"They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it