TADOStroredProc

2003-10-01 06:44:55 PM
delphi87
How does Delphi glean, and populate, the list of parameters associated with
an ADOStoredProc? As I have an application that can create several stored
procedures dynamically, and I'd rather do this programactically by
querying the stored proc than to hard code the parameters.
TIA
Graham Harris

Re:TADOStroredProc

"Graham Harris" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
How does Delphi glean, and populate, the list of parameters associated
with
an ADOStoredProc? As I have an application that can create several stored
procedures dynamically, and I'd rather do this programactically by
querying the stored proc than to hard code the parameters.

TIA

Graham Harris

Hi,
Parameters.Refresh