Re: Martin Fowler's MVP vs Joanna's MVP

2006-04-27 04:39:12 PM
delphi120
"Joanna Carter [TeamB]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de
news: 444f85cc$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...

Chau

When I wrote my reply to your message talking about differences between
Delphi/win32 and .NET, I stated that the issue was *not* one of Delphi
versus C#.

You posted a reference to this message in non-tech, misquoting me, seemingly
in order to spark a controversy. This behaviour is not something that will
endear you to folks who are trying to help you.

I have cancelled your message (which was posted twice) and would ask you to
refrain from trying to stir up controversy based on a mis-interpretation of
my words.
I am sorry for what I have done. Please accept my apology. I have no
intention to spark the controversy. I thought it was okay to gain more
attention and discussion on the different between object pascal and c#
as what other has posted to the nontech group. I am sorry for not having
your permission first before I did that. And I very appreciate for the
help you have done. Thank you very much.
--
Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang

"Chau Chee Yang" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
44508328$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
| I am sorry for what I have done. Please accept my apology. I have no
| intention to spark the controversy. I thought it was okay to gain more
| attention and discussion on the different between object pascal and c#
| as what other has posted to the nontech group. I am sorry for not having
| your permission first before I did that. And I very appreciate for the
| help you have done. Thank you very much.
No problem. As I said, the point of my message was the difference between
Delphi for Win32 and *any* .NET language including Delphi for .NET.
.NET is not just about C#, that is just one language; the advantages of .NET
come with any language that has a compiler for .NET, even COBOL !!! Now
there's a controversial topic :-)
Joanna
--
Joanna Carter [TeamB]