Can't install Help files for third party component in D2005

2005-12-03 08:47:28 AM
delphi101
I've recently tried some components from a web site, they install and work
OK so far. The problem is I can not get the help files to be availiable from
the help system directly. I could get it to work with Delphi 6 by editing the
DELPHI.ohc,l,i files but I don't know where to start with D2005, the help
system seems very diffrent.
Any help would be great, thanks in advance.
Regards Marcus

Re:Can't install Help files for third party component in D2005

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 00:47:28 -0000, postmaster+elementl writes:
Any help would be great, thanks in advance.
Hoi Marcus
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>