ISAPI and SOAP

2006-05-16 08:05:38 PM
delphi96
My application is responding to multiple SOAP requests and everything
is working, except it pauses for 2 minutes when all users are
disconnected before it will process another client request. I tracked
the cause down and it is in the ISAPIThreadPool unit in the .Shutdown
function:
// Wait for threads to finish
WaitForMultipleObjects(NumberOfThreads, @FThreads[0], True, 60000 * 2);
Everything seems to work fine when one 'user' connects and disconnects
at a time, but as soon a second (or more) user comes on this line
ALWAYS waits the full time (60000 * 2 or 2 minutes) before returning!
I changed the time out to 5000 and now it pauses for only 5 seconds,
but since the clients have all disconnected at this point it shouldn't
wait at all..
#

Re:ISAPI and SOAP

Hoi Dave
You need to repost your message on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your message.
How to post to Delphi newsgroups:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>