DBGrid [Shift] + multi select

2003-08-08 04:54:14 AM
delphi140
Hi all,
How can I implement [Shift]+click to select a block of items in a DBGrid as
opposed to the item-by-item [Ctrl] method?
Thanks
Ekkas

Re:DBGrid [Shift] + multi select

I am also trying to do as below and/or pragmatically select/highlight all
rows in a DBGrid and then deselect the few I don't want. Any ideas?
"Ekkas" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi all,
How can I implement [Shift]+click to select a block of items in a DBGrid
as
opposed to the item-by-item [Ctrl] method?

Thanks
Ekkas

Re:DBGrid [Shift] + multi select

I am also trying to do as below and/or pragmatically select/highlight all
rows in a DBGrid and then deselect the few I don't want. Any ideas?
Check out:
TDBGrid.SelectAll
TDBGrid.UnselectAll
TDBGrid.SelectedRows
TDBGrid.ToggleRowSelection
It may help, but still only (un)select one-by-one with [Ctrl] or, in prog,
with ToggleRowSelection
Ekkas