How to get a list of available tables on MS Access database with ado components

2005-10-06 02:23:39 AM
delphi231
Hiho Delphi experts,
I need to create a list (combobox) with all user tables on a MS Access
database. Is there any method on Ado components that can help me ?
Thanks in advance
--
Gabriel Izar
Gerente de Tecnologia

Re:How to get a list of available tables on MS Access database with ado components

Just some secconds after sending this message I find a method on
TAdoConnection that solved the problem. The method is:
adoConnection1.GetTableNames(comboBox1.Items,false);