ADOConnection string

Ok, I built the string to my local Advantage data source, but it isn't
accepting the username and password to access the database. I keep getting
the following error when tryign to test the connection.....
---------------------------
Microsoft Data Link Error
Error 6420: The 'discovery' process for the Advantage Database Server
failed. Unable to connect to the Advantage Database Server. axServerConnect
AdsConnect
I know I am using the correct username/password.

Re:ADOConnection string

Are you sure it is not another problem with the connection string or the
database server service? How can you tell it is not accepting the username
and password from that error message? Sorry I know this isn't much help...
"mike calcagno" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes