BeforeUpdateRecord

2003-12-30 01:05:38 AM
delphi8
With Delphi6,
on the event BeforeUpdateRecord of the DataSetProvider
DeltaDs.field[].NewValue is always null if field values hasn't change. it is
the same for DeltaDs.field[].CurValue and DeltaDs.field[].Value.
It is a big problem because in my table field may be null and i can not know
if user clear field or if the field was null in the table.
Thank for your response
Jean-Luc

Re:BeforeUpdateRecord

You can first check with: