Web Registration Component

I'm looking for component/product that will handle the whole web site
registration process with flexible backend support
1. getting email adderss and password.
2. register new users and send comfirming email.
3. handling out lost passwords.
Ideally I'd like Intraweb or ASP.net. Or someother Delphi Based tool
with source code available.
Thanks in advance.
Jay

Re:Web Registration Component

JAY WRIGHT writes:
I'm looking for component/product that will handle the whole web site
registration process with flexible backend support

1. getting email adderss and password.
2. register new users and send comfirming email.
3. handling out lost passwords.

Ideally I'd like Intraweb or ASP.net. Or someother Delphi Based tool
with source code available.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Jay,
You could try RTC (RealThinClient) which works really well. Like IW,
you can run it as ISAPI or as its own server. Use any database like
DBISAM etc. to store the registration info, and you're all set. You
could either have your Delphi application connect with the server
directly, or use your web browser. There is also a Remote Desktop
package that you can use to connect to the server remotely. Support is
excellent.
www.realthinclient.eu/index.htm
Sam