ANN: DelphiSpeedUp 2.51

2007-05-15 12:20:40 AM
delphi275
I have removed the TWinControl.WMPaint hook so the TMS components
should now work as expected at designtime.
Download:
andy.jgknet.de/dspeedup/
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:ANN: DelphiSpeedUp 2.51

"Andreas Hausladen" writes
I have removed the TWinControl.WMPaint hook so the TMS components
should now work as expected at designtime.

Download:
andy.jgknet.de/dspeedup/
Thanks Andreas! It seems this drawing problem disappears now after doing
some tests so far.
--
cu,
Michael

Re:ANN: DelphiSpeedUp 2.51

Michael Fritz writes:
Thanks Andreas! It seems this drawing problem disappears now after
doing some tests so far.
But be prepared to see them back when you update to Delphi 2007 or
newer because Delphi 2007 also uses this kind of optimization in
TWinControl.WMPaint.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:ANN: DelphiSpeedUp 2.51

"Andreas Hausladen" writes
But be prepared to see them back when you update to Delphi 2007 or
newer because Delphi 2007 also uses this kind of optimization in
TWinControl.WMPaint.
Thanks for this comment, Andreas, you already mentioned it before so I've
posted your former statement to TMS newsgroups.
--
cu,
Michael