FastMM 4.64 released

Re:FastMM 4.64 released

Is there a "change log" anywhere to read what has changed?
Rod writes:

Re:FastMM 4.64 released

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:56:16 -0600, Raymond Schappe
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

Is there a "change log" anywhere to read what has changed?
On the download page, click "Notes":
sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php
Notes:
A fix for a bug affecting the MM sharing mechanism under Windows 95/98/Me.
Some new FullDebugMode features. Note that there are 5 new messages in
FastMM4Messages.pas, and most of the translations have not been updated
yet.
Changes:
Version 4.64 (31 March 2006):
- Added the following functions for use with FullDebugMode (and added the
exports to the replacement BorlndMM.dll): SetMMLogFileName,
GetCurrentAllocationGroup, PushAllocationGroup, PopAllocationGroup and
LogAllocatedBlocksToFile. The purpose of these functions are to allow
you to
identify and log related memory leaks while your application is still
running.
- Fixed a bug in the memory manager sharing mechanism affecting Windows
95/98/ME. (Thanks to Zdenek Vasku.)
.marek
--
No ads, no nags freeware: www.tranglos.com

Re:FastMM 4.64 released

Marek,
Obviously I need more coffee!!!<g>
Sorry about that, I don't know why I did not see that before...
Many thanks,
-Raymond