Indy 9 http basic authentication problem?

2003-06-25 10:16:32 PM
delphi109
Please, I have problems with indy http basic authentication. If
somebody to help me with an example code I am very grateful.
I altered the source code of the example of the httpclient demo to do
a test with authenticated site,
http://teste:senha@localhost/teste/
IIS 5.0 / Apache
Windows2000 Service Pack 3 / NT 4 spk 6
HTTP.Request.BasicAuthentication := True;
HTTP.Request.Username := edUsername.Text;{teste}
HTTP.Request.Password := edPassword.Text;{error}
HTTP. Head(cbURL. Text);
In the first time with an user and incorrect password, returns error
message, here it is right.
HTTP.Request.BasicAuthentication := True;
HTTP.Request.Username := edUsername.Text;{teste}
HTTP.Request.Password := edPassword.Text;{senha}
HTTP. Head(cbURL. Text);
however in the second time I use user and correct password but indy
returns me the same error! Because?