RAD Studio 2007 A Dissapointment

2007-10-30 11:50:53 PM
delphi16
Is anyone else like me getting frustrated at Codegear taking their own
route and ignoring the needs of their users ?
Great fanfare ... RAD Studio provides full support for the ASP .NET
designers etc. for .NET 2.0
Well has anyone tried using the market leading DevExpress ASPxGridview
or pther components in RAD Studio 2007 ? They fall over big time.
DevExpress say it is due to Codegear not implementing the VS designers
support
Come on Codegear, if you want your offering to be taken seriously,
support the top component makers and allow them to work properly in
RAD Studio 2007, otherwise me and a lot of your, to date, loyal
supporters are going to move to Visual Studio.
I am very frustrated that Codegear appear to be taking an arrogant
walk in the forest on their own .. they don't think they need
company. Look again, without support for top component vendors,
there's only one direction you're going with this environment and
that's down !!!
Yours .. a loyal supporter back to Turbo Pascal v 1.0 and now becoming
increasingly let down.

Re:RAD Studio 2007 A Dissapointment

XXXX@XXXXX.COM schreef:
[...]

If that is true, you should be able to install DevExpress assemblies in
Visual Studio. But are you?