Can't compile after installing D5 Enterprise over D5 Professional.

I had D5 Professional installed on NT Workstation(SP5) and it worked fine.
Then I got D5 Enterprise and I installed it without uninstalling D5
professional.
The IDE started without any apparent problem but when I tried to compile
a got an internal error. After some checking I uninstalled D5 Enterprise and
reinstalled D5 Professional that now works fine again.
Can someone give some advice?

Mauro Venturini
m...@acm.org

Re:Can't compile after installing D5 Enterprise over D5 Professional.

You must always uninstall the lower SKU before installing a higher SKU.  Never
install over or else the limitations of the lower SKU stays enforced.  This is
true for all Borland products.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Live never to be ashamed if anything you do or say is published around the world

Other Threads