Incorporating Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7

Hi,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but does anyone know the
procedure to incorporate some Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7.0.

Is it possible to link .obj produced by BC++3.1 to the Pascal source, and if so
how ?

I have looked for faqs on this topic but have been unsucessful.

Thanks in advance.

PS Please email me if possible and I will summarise.

YC

Re:Incorporating Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7

In article <DCDqL4....@lut.ac.uk>, Y.K.C...@lut.ac.uk (Yiu Chan)  writes:

> Hi,

> Sorry if this question has been asked before, but does anyone know the
> procedure to incorporate some Borland C++ 3.1 functions into Borland Pascal 7.0.

> Is it possible to link .obj produced by BC++3.1 to the Pascal source, and if so
> how ?

> I have looked for faqs on this topic but have been unsucessful.

> Thanks in advance.

> PS Please email me if possible and I will summarise.

> YC

Yes, it is possible to link .obj code into a pascal program.  Just add the
following to the begining of your pascal source :
{$L MYOBJ.OBJ}

Hope it helps.
Nathan Ehresman

Other Threads