How to use the dbiopenrintlist function ?

I only get the following information from help ?
function
dbiopenrintlist(hDb:hDBIDB;psztableName:Pchar;pszDriverType:PChar; var
hChkCur:hDBICur)
However, I don't know how to use it ? Please give me a example also.

Also, in Delphi4\doc directory, there are 4 .int document file. I can't
open it. Which editor will be used ?
Thanks a lot.

Re:How to use the dbiopenrintlist function ?

>dbiopenrintlist(hDb:hDBIDB;psztableName:Pchar;pszDriverType:PChar; var
>hChkCur:hDBICur)
>However, I don't know how to use it ? Please give me a example also.

There is an example at
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbiopenrintlist.html

>Also, in Delphi4\doc directory, there are 4 .int document file. I can't
>open it. Which editor will be used ?

They ar just plain ASCII files

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)