Open word document - readonly property

Hi,
my word 2002 doc does not have the propery readonly, but when I use
word.documents.open(Filename), I get the message, that the document is
readonly.

How can I open it from Delphi in a way, that readonly is false?

I used this:
word.documents.open(Filename,'',false,'','','','','','','');

But this does not work. What is the correct syntax?

Best regards
Anila

Re:Open word document - readonly property

<<Cristalina Drewing:
I used this:
word.documents.open(Filename,'',false,'','','','','','','')

Don't pass '' for optional parameters - use EmptyParam for
that (it's declared in Variants.pas). Readonly is false by
default so you don't need to specify it.

Word will open any document as read only if it is already
open, or if it has been saved with the 'read only
recommended' option. Could either of these things be true?

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs