BP 7.0 + W2K

Having problem with old BP program written for WIN95.
The software simply missbehaves. The problem is well
known, but the solution is still a mystery ... for me.

Borland is no longer supporting Pascal products and
the numbers of controls have changed in W2K - that's
why the old software cannot be used.

Maybe someone heard/found some 3rd party software
to fix the problem (patching, recompiling) ?

SB.

Re:BP 7.0 + W2K

You need to be more specific about the misbehavior to get
a reasonable answer.

I had two problems, one being the RTE200 error and the
other being the BINED binary editor.

The RTE200 error is where you get an error 200 as soon
as you start a program that used the crt unit.

The BINED problem was more obscure because it
messes up the stack, but the fix was simple.

Look in the old messages either here or
borland.public.turbopascal

"frt" <f...@ert.com.pl> wrote in message news:9o7k5h$1oe$1@panorama.wcss.wroc.pl...
> Having problem with old BP program written for WIN95.
> The software simply missbehaves. The problem is well
> known, but the solution is still a mystery ... for me.

> Borland is no longer supporting Pascal products and
> the numbers of controls have changed in W2K - that's
> why the old software cannot be used.

> Maybe someone heard/found some 3rd party software
> to fix the problem (patching, recompiling) ?

> SB.

Re:BP 7.0 + W2K

> You need to be more specific about the misbehavior to get
> a reasonable answer.

No Error is alerted by the software but

- as the program is running GRAPHICS

strongly some of the editing/drawing

options are simply unavailable for the

user (using icons don't produce expected

effects - to tell the truth no effects

are observed)

By the way the compilation environment

was BP 7.0 for WIN.