Win95, Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Graph3.tpu-Unit Problem

Auf schnellen Rechnern unter Windows 95 scheinen einige Units nicht zu
verwenden zu sein. Besipielsweise laesst sich die Turtle-Grafik von GRAPH3.TPU
Nicht einbinden. Wer weiss Rat?

On fast computers / Windows 95 some Turbo Pascal Units don't seem to work. The
GRAPH3.TPU-Unit, for instance, cannot be used. Any Clue?

GebW...@aol.com

Re:Win95, Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Graph3.tpu-Unit Problem

Geb Wolf wrote:
> Auf schnellen Rechnern unter Windows 95 scheinen einige Units nicht zu
> verwenden zu sein. Besipielsweise laesst sich die Turtle-Grafik von GRAPH3.TPU
> Nicht einbinden. Wer weiss Rat?

> On fast computers / Windows 95 some Turbo Pascal Units don't seem to work. The
> GRAPH3.TPU-Unit, for instance, cannot be used. Any Clue?

GRAPH3 implicity references the CRT unit.  As countless other posts here have
mentioned, there is a problem with the TP7 CRT unit.  Fix that problem and the
GRAPH3 unit may work properly again.  Possible catch:  ISTR that GRAPH3 is
essentially CGA-level graphics for backward compatibility to TP3 graphics.
It's possible that many newer cards won't have 100% backward compatibility,
and even with the CRT fix, the unit may still not work.  I don't think GRAPH3
was never really meant as a working tool but rather a bridge one could use to
help migrating to the BGI style graphics.

> GebW...@aol.com

Re:Win95, Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Graph3.tpu-Unit Problem

The Crt-Unit has already been patched; despite this, the error 70 appears:
Wrong Unit Version. Does anybody have graph3-Source-Code?

Other Threads