Connect D 2/3 C/s to SQL Anywhere

Hi All,

What is the best way to connect D 2/3 C/S to SQL Anywhere database
server?

TIA

Tom

Re:Connect D 2/3 C/s to SQL Anywhere

On 12 Feb 1998 11:10:24 GMT, Tomasz Drachicz <t...@maciek.gv.edu.pl>
wrote:

>What is the best way to connect D 2/3 C/S to SQL Anywhere database
>server?

I'm connecting to SQL Anywhere using the ODBC.  It works great, but
the speed could be better.

Reggatta makes Titan SQLA, which connects directly.

I've also heard from many people using ODBCExpress.

Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, {*word*104} FX Communications.
e-mail:cgadd...@SPAM-cfxc.com  http://www.csd.net/~cgadd
Remove the -NO SPAM- from my email address to send me e-mail.
*** I boycott businesses that send me unsolicited email adverti{*word*224}ts ***

Re:Connect D 2/3 C/s to SQL Anywhere

Use the ODBC-driver that comes with SQLAny !
Ciao, thomas.

Re:Connect D 2/3 C/s to SQL Anywhere

As far as I can tell from the SQL-A manuals, ODBC is the preferred
method of access. I don't think there is any benefit in going direct as
it is designed for ODBC. Everybody feel free (I know you do anyway
except in .... - fill in the blanks -) to shoot this down in flames if
you know otherwise.
| Steve Moran, Flying Objects Ltd, London.                         |
| Custom-built computer programs. Email: flyingobje...@hotmail.com |