BGI drivers for printers

Does anyone know if someone has written BGI drivers for HP Printers.
Hardip S. Pannu

Re:BGI drivers for printers

In article <3202AD8F.1...@aol.com>, "Hardip S. Pannu" <HSPa...@aol.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know if someone has written BGI drivers for HP Printers.
>Hardip S. Pannu

I don't think you'll find something like this as freeware/public domain, but
Ryle Design (that's us) have been doing commercial BGI drivers for years.  Our
BGI Printer Driver Toolkit supports nearly every printer and plotter on the
planet, all at the hardcopy device's full resolution - not a screen dump.  Our
BGI tools (for SVGA, fonts, and printing) are not expensive and come with full
source code.  Visit our web page at http://www.sojourn.com/~ryle for full
details or send me some private email with your airmail address or fax number
and I'll forward full details.

I hope this information is helpful.  Good luck with your projects!

| Thomas Leathley, Ryle Design, PO Box 22, Mt. Pleasant MI 48804 USA
| Voice: 517.773.0587 Fax: 517.775.5530 WWW: http://www.sojourn.com/~ryle
| Email: (Info & Sales) 73047.1...@compuserve.com  (Support) r...@sojourn.com

Re:BGI drivers for printers

In article <3202AD8F.1...@aol.com> "Hardip S. Pannu" <HSPa...@aol.com> writes:

>From: "Hardip S. Pannu" <HSPa...@aol.com>
>Subject: BGI drivers for printers
>Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 18:38:23 -0700
>Does anyone know if someone has written BGI drivers for HP Printers.
>Hardip S. Pannu

Greetings,
                 I have a shareware version at home, I think it was written by
a Polish author, I am not sure but i think you can find it at garbo.uwasa.fi.

Other Threads