Board index » delphi » Problem with DelphiX

Problem with DelphiX

Hi,

I cannot get DelpiX to be installed on my machine. When I start install.exe
I get an errormessage complaining about missing an .dll file. I have Win98
and Delphi3.0 installed. Also, I got the latest version of DelphiX
downloaded. Any Ideas. I know that this issue was mentioned last, but I
cannot find the messages anymore!

Thanx in advance,

Sander Voorn

 

Re:Problem with DelphiX


  I keep getting compiler errors myself...  (I got it installed, it just doesn't
work...)  --  Try the DirectX headers from Erik Unger (he even got a plug from
Microsoft (for his Delphi headers, if you can believe that...)  --
http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/  --  Maybe you'll have better luck (I
like them a lot better (so far..))

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software
Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
--
"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
--

Quote
Sandertje wrote in message <71214a$...@news3.euro.net>...
>Hi,

>I cannot get DelpiX to be installed on my machine. When I start install.exe
>I get an errormessage complaining about missing an .dll file. I have Win98
>and Delphi3.0 installed. Also, I got the latest version of DelphiX
>downloaded. Any Ideas. I know that this issue was mentioned last, but I
>cannot find the messages anymore!

>Thanx in advance,

>Sander Voorn

Re:Problem with DelphiX


The error I get when using install.exe is

'....Is linked to missing export vcl30.dpl:system.loadresource......'

Quote
Jason Wallace wrote in message <3634ac7...@news.greatbasin.net>...
>  I keep getting compiler errors myself...  (I got it installed, it just
doesn't
>work...)  --  Try the DirectX headers from Erik Unger (he even got a plug
from
>Microsoft (for his Delphi headers, if you can believe that...)  --
>http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/  --  Maybe you'll have better
luck (I
>like them a lot better (so far..))

>--
>Jason Wallace
>SL Software
>Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
>--
>"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
>--

>Sandertje wrote in message <71214a$...@news3.euro.net>...
>>Hi,

>>I cannot get DelpiX to be installed on my machine. When I start
install.exe
>>I get an errormessage complaining about missing an .dll file. I have Win98
>>and Delphi3.0 installed. Also, I got the latest version of DelphiX
>>downloaded. Any Ideas. I know that this issue was mentioned last, but I
>>cannot find the messages anymore!

>>Thanx in advance,

>>Sander Voorn

Re:Problem with DelphiX


  Are you using Delphi 3.0, 3.01 or 3.02?

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software
Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
--
"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
--

Quote
Sandertje wrote in message <712qk2$...@news3.euro.net>...
>The error I get when using install.exe is

>'....Is linked to missing export vcl30.dpl:system.loadresource......'

Re:Problem with DelphiX


That is... Delphi 3.0
Quote
Jason Wallace wrote in message <3635341...@news.greatbasin.net>...
>  Are you using Delphi 3.0, 3.01 or 3.02?

>--
>Jason Wallace
>SL Software
>Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
>--
>"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
>--

>Sandertje wrote in message <712qk2$...@news3.euro.net>...
>>The error I get when using install.exe is

>>'....Is linked to missing export vcl30.dpl:system.loadresource......'

Re:Problem with DelphiX


  That's probably the problem then...  You need to upgrade to 3.01 (and then
apply the patch for Delphi 3.02)  -- Get ahold of Borland and see if it's still
available....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software
Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
--
"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
--

Quote
Sandertje wrote in message <713vfs$...@news3.euro.net>...
>That is... Delphi 3.0

>Jason Wallace wrote in message <3635341...@news.greatbasin.net>...
>>  Are you using Delphi 3.0, 3.01 or 3.02?

>>--
>>Jason Wallace
>>SL Software
>>Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us
>>--
>>"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."
>>--

>>Sandertje wrote in message <712qk2$...@news3.euro.net>...
>>>The error I get when using install.exe is

>>>'....Is linked to missing export vcl30.dpl:system.loadresource......'

Other Threads