IStreams.dcu or lStreams.dcu can some one help me find this file

Hi im building a programe and i desberatley need this file

Please help

If posible answer to : t_alien_r...@geocities.com

Re:IStreams.dcu or lStreams.dcu can some one help me find this file

Hi im building a programe and i desberatley need this file

Please help

Re:IStreams.dcu or lStreams.dcu can some one help me find this file

ISTREAMS.DCU can be found in both the Delphix\LIB and Delphix\SLIB
directories, where "x" is your Delphi version number.  The two copies
are not the same size.

dick

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:02:34 +0200, "HS" <t_alien_r...@geocities.com>
wrote:

>Hi im building a programe and i desberatley need this file

>Please help

>If posible answer to : t_alien_r...@geocities.com

Other Threads