Best 16 Bit E-Mail Components Please Suggest??!

I need to enable my application with e-mail support using MAPI,
Internet, Lotus Notes, and CCMial.  I am looking for the best set of
components available.  I only need to send (not receive) files to one
or two predefined locations with an attachment.  I want to use e-mail
to rollup data into a centralized database.  Can someone suggest the
best and easiest to use solution.  Using 16-bit Delphi.

Thank you.

Re:Best 16 Bit E-Mail Components Please Suggest??!

Scott,

Our IDSMail OLE Server provides a universal E-mail send/receive
programming interface that supports any mail systems based on VIM, MAPI,
SMTP/POP3, MHS, and Banyan VINES.  This includes all of the mail systems
you listed.

Go to http://www.intuitive-data.com for more info.  Be sure to read
http://www.intuitive-data.com/oledelp1.htm for some special interface
considerations for Delphi 1.0.