pascal API for Novell Netware networks

Hi there!!

I am looking for APIs for Netware networks plu documentations. Anyone who
knows where to get hold of this please let me know. Appreciated!!

Chee Keong

Re:pascal API for Novell Netware networks

ck...@pacific.net.sg wrote:

> Hi there!!

> I am looking for APIs for Netware networks plu documentations. Anyone who
> knows where to get hold of this please let me know. Appreciated!!

Best I've ever tried is NwTP06 by R. Spronk, you could get it at
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/~robert/delphi/ftp/not_delphi. It has almost
everything you need to make NETWARE programs. Full source code and it's
freeware.

Good luck.

Other Threads