Need a DBCtrlGrid replacement - ASAP

Hello all,

I am in need of a replacement for the DBCtrlGrid which comes with Delphi
2.

It needs to support DBMemo, DBCheckBox, DBLabel, DBLookupComboBox, and
DBEdit, or comparable components in each row.  It also needs to support
most standard non-DB Delphi controls (Label, Bevel, etc).

I have tried out a component called TtaDBMRO, which I found on the
internet, but I don't think it works the way I would expect it to.  I like
the way DBCtrlGrid works, but it just doesn't support all standard DB
controls.

I have no problem paying for such an animal.  Freeware, shareware,
trialware, beerware,... I don't care.  If you know of a component which
fits these specs, PLEASE send me an e-mail to the address below.  Or, if
one of the commercial or shareware packages includes a component like I
have described (Orpheus, etc), that is fine as well.

Thank you for your time,

    Keith Rome
    high...@linknet.net