stack overflow

I have tried to rewrite a number of programs into units.

The original set of procedures when compiled produced a 'code segment
too large error' in bp/tp

they compile after putting them into units and using 'uses' to have
access to them.

but the first time the first procedure is called I get runtime error 202
stack overflow.

I tried {$M 65520, 0, 655360 } - which is the max???? and it still
happens. Any ideas???

it runs okay in fpc without using the {$M   line

Re:stack overflow

all fixed - thanks enztec for spending two hours on this!!lol
enztec wrote:

> I have tried to rewrite a number of programs into units.

> The original set of procedures when compiled produced a 'code segment
> too large error' in bp/tp

> they compile after putting them into units and using 'uses' to have
> access to them.

> but the first time the first procedure is called I get runtime error 202
> stack overflow.

> I tried {$M 65520, 0, 655360 } - which is the max???? and it still
> happens. Any ideas???

> it runs okay in fpc without using the {$M   line

Other Threads