Component Authors: We want your components!

Have you written a component that you would like to share with other
Delphi programmers?

Are you a shareware component author looking for wide distribution?

"The Delphi Information Connection" wants your components.

Storage of your components on our FTP server, Web Links to your
components along with a link to your home page.

Stop by today and submit your components for inclusion on our web
pages.

http://www.delphi32.com

Other information related to Delphi programming is also accepted.

Be sure to check out our promotional give away!

Susan Bernard
sbern...@delphi32.com
http://www.delphi32.com