multiple row select DBGrid

Hello all.

Question 1.  I would like to be able to select multiple rows on a
DBGrid.  Anyone have suggestions?  To make a new component, should I
start with TDBGrid or TDBCustomGrid?

This leads to:

Question2:  Why isn't there a MouseDown or Click event in TDBGrid?

Thanks.
-Glen

Re:multiple row select DBGrid

Hi Glen. Expand the +options property of the DBGrid and there is a
dgMultiSelect option that allows the user to select multiple rows in a
DBGrid when set to TRUE.

> Question 1.  I would like to be able to select multiple rows on a
> DBGrid.  Anyone have suggestions?  To make a new component, should I
> start with TDBGrid or TDBCustomGrid?

Other Threads