TDBRichedit Controls?

Need sharware (read that 'cheap') controls for a dbrichedit component.
Need 'Bold, Underline, Italics, Center & Left Justsitfy'.  Anyone have
good sources for this?

Thanks.

Rob Ehret
Dayton OH

Re:TDBRichedit Controls?

In the samples directory of Delphi you have a good example of RichEdit use.
You can use de TDbRichEdit control with the same code.

Bye.

Rob Ehret escribi en mensaje <35E2DCC2.3FCC4...@sensors.wpafb.af.mil>...

>Need sharware (read that 'cheap') controls for a dbrichedit component.
>Need 'Bold, Underline, Italics, Center & Left Justsitfy'.  Anyone have
>good sources for this?

>Thanks.

>Rob Ehret
>Dayton OH

Re:TDBRichedit Controls?

Juan -

Thanks - forgot about the demos - used them extensivly when I was
working with 2.0.  I just upgraded to 4.0 and started a project after
being away from delphi for awhile.  I'll start with the demos...

Rob

Juan Jess Fernndez Alba wrote:

> In the samples directory of Delphi you have a good example of RichEdit use.
> You can use de TDbRichEdit control with the same code.

> Bye.

> Rob Ehret escribi en mensaje <35E2DCC2.3FCC4...@sensors.wpafb.af.mil>...
> >Need sharware (read that 'cheap') controls for a dbrichedit component.
> >Need 'Bold, Underline, Italics, Center & Left Justsitfy'.  Anyone have
> >good sources for this?

> >Thanks.

> >Rob Ehret
> >Dayton OH