DBGrid's OnMouseDown event does not fire

I want to use the OnMouseDown Event of a DBGrid to initiate manual drag and
drop but I found out that this event is never fired.

Is it a bug?

Which mouse related event should I use to initiate manual drag & drop?

Thank you!

Georges

Re:DBGrid's OnMouseDown event does not fire

>GTRO wrote:

> I want to use the OnMouseDown Event of a DBGrid to initiate manual    > drag and drop but I found out that this event is never fired.

It only fires when you click on the column headers. I think you should
create a DBGrid descendant and override the MouseDown procedure.
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de