How do I print Bar Codes With Delphi?

In my Delphi application I have a need of writing a orderno in a bar code
format.
I have made all my reports with the QuickReport component wich works just
fine.

I would be very pleased if you could help me!

Re:How do I print Bar Codes With Delphi?

Jonas Ahlgren <m-35...@mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote:
>In my Delphi application I have a need of writing a orderno in a bar code
>format.
>I have made all my reports with the QuickReport component wich works just
>fine.

My application also needs to print numbers in a barcode format.
The following address several options, from vbx's to fonts that might
work.

 http://www.adams1.com/pub/russadam/share.html

The best prospect I've found is easybar.dll (because I'd rather not
use a VBX in a delphi application) but I can't get to it because I
don't have access to compuserve.  If you do, the easybar.dll can be
downloaded from forum MSMFC, library Printing.  These are shareware
and the author can be reached at 75333.1...@compuserve.com.

Jenica Fuller
jen...@xmission.com

jen...@xmission.com (Jenica Fuller) wrote:
>Jonas Ahlgren <m-35...@mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote:
>>In my Delphi application I have a need of writing a orderno in a bar code
>>format.
>>I have made all my reports with the QuickReport component wich works just
>>fine.
>My application also needs to print numbers in a barcode format.
>The following address several options, from vbx's to fonts that might
>work.

My company (Soft Sector, Inc.) will be releasing a native Delphi VCL
for creating barcodes within the next week or so.  Send me some e-mail
if you'd like to be notified when we're done with it.

Gregg

Jonas Ahlgren wrote:

> In my Delphi application I have a need of writing a orderno in a bar code
> format.
> I have made all my reports with the QuickReport component wich works just
> fine.

> I would be very pleased if you could help me!

One way is to use a barcode font...It's not pretty, but it does work...I
think there are several on the internet and Compuserve.  If you have
Crystal Reports 4.5, it's included with that also..

Spencer

m...@mncs.maynick.com.au (Minh Luu) wrote:
>Where can I get  bar-code ttf.  Thanks.

http://www.adams1.com/pub/russadam/share.html