Meaning of $27 in Pascal

Can anyone tell me what  $27 means in Pascal.
Thanks.

Ricardo Marvao
rmar...@mail.telepac.pt

Re:Meaning of $27 in Pascal

Ricardo Marv?o (nop37...@mail.telepac.pt) wrote:

: Can anyone tell me what  $27 means in Pascal.
: Thanks.

$27 is a number. But #27 is the escape character.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 4.01 for Win16 and Win32:
  Winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K. edition)
  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
  http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/install/chief401.zip

Re:Meaning of $27 in Pascal

>Can anyone tell me what  $27 means in Pascal.
>Thanks.

$27 is a hexadecimal number - the decimal number for this is 39.

Bye,
Stefan
--
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9553

Re:Meaning of $27 in Pascal

A.A. Olowofoyeku <la...@cc.keele.ac.uk> wrote in article
<66kaat$kn...@cfs2.kis.keele.ac.uk>...

> Ricardo Marv?o (nop37...@mail.telepac.pt) wrote:
> : Can anyone tell me what  $27 means in Pascal.
> : Thanks.

> $27 is a number. But #27 is the escape character.

> Best regards, The Chief

Nice going Chief.  I suspect that by looking deeper than the simple
request, you could save this user a lot of unnecessary heartache!

Cheers,
Lester

Re:Meaning of $27 in Pascal

Ricardo Marv?o (nop37...@mail.telepac.pt) wrote:
> : Can anyone tell me what  $27 means in Pascal.
> : Thanks.

$27 means 27h (hexadecimal) = 39 decimal.
Cheers - Ulli -

===
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen
uconr...@gwdg.de
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key available, send a message with subject "Send PGP key"

Other Threads