compression

Hi,

Can someone tell me where to find compression routines for Pascal?

Re:compression

>Can someone tell me where to find compression routines for Pascal?

I would check comp.compression newsgroup.  Also, read their FAQ.  It has
lots of information (although some of it is pretty useless, if you ask me).

Nikita.

Re:compression

"Drazen Petrek" <zo...@fly.cc.fer.hr> wrote:
>Hi,

>Can someone tell me where to find compression routines for Pascal?

There is one available from my web page.
http://www.webworldinc.com/joejared/tplzh031.zip

The only difference between 0.30 and 0.31 is that someone discovered a
modem problem when my unit runs.
--
For the latest Beta of Huffman Compression Engine II
http://www.webworldinc.com/joejared/WLH7021o.zip

Other Threads