Db Help file, context-sensitive help

Hello,

Soory, I'm not sure which group to post this.I've an Db application.
I want to create help file and enable context-sensitive help, I have done
everything to  enable context-sensitive help for a control, set HelpType to
htContext and set HelpContext to a numeric topic ID. But when running, it
always says that the topic ID is missing from the [MAP] section of the .hpj
file, and actually, I really map that topic ID.

I run a demo program shipped with Delphi 6 under directory c:\program
files\borland\delphi\demos\db\MastApp, the context help doesn't work too.

I can't figure out what is wrong. Could anyone tell me why? Any help is
highly appreciated.

B.RGDS
Louise