Images properties in Word Document

Hello,

   I'm trying to manipulate the images in a word document, but I
didn't find the property to do that. I'd tried "TablesOfFigures" for
example. I really need to change the properties of each image and save
them to file for example.
Does anybody can gimme some clue?

Thanks,

        Vinicius Macedo

Re:Images properties in Word Document

<<Vinicius Macedo:
I'm trying to manipulate the images in a word document, but
I didn't find the property to do that.

They're Shapes.

var
  Pic: Word2000.Shape;
  Idx: OleVariant;
..
  Idx := 1;
  Pic := Doc.Shapes.Item(Idx);
  Pic.IncrementLeft(50);
  Pic.ScaleHeight(4, msoTrue, msoScaleFromMiddle);
  Pic.Shadow.Visible := msoTrue;

To save the picture you'd need to copy it to the clipboard
and save that, I think - there isn't a builtin Word method
AFAIK.

Re:Images properties in Word Document

Thanks for the tip...

On Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:45:04 GMT, "Deborah Pate (TeamB)"

<d.p...@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk> wrote:
><<Vinicius Macedo:
>I'm trying to manipulate the images in a word document, but
>I didn't find the property to do that.

>They're Shapes.

>var
>  Pic: Word2000.Shape;
>  Idx: OleVariant;
>..
>  Idx := 1;
>  Pic := Doc.Shapes.Item(Idx);
>  Pic.IncrementLeft(50);
>  Pic.ScaleHeight(4, msoTrue, msoScaleFromMiddle);
>  Pic.Shadow.Visible := msoTrue;

>To save the picture you'd need to copy it to the clipboard
>and save that, I think - there isn't a builtin Word method
>AFAIK.

>--
>Deborah Pate (TeamB) http://delphi-jedi.org

>  Use Borland servers; TeamB don't see posts via ISPs
>  http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Other Threads