How to get the Network Adapter (NIC) Address (Mac Address)?

Has anyone found a way to get the network adapter 's Mac address?

I'm writting code for 2 network apps for both Delphi and Delphi2.

Brooks Vaughn
MailTo: bro...@nicom.com
Personal Web: <http://www.nicom.com/~brooks/>
(Email me for interest in any of the following:)
US Servas Test Web Site: <http://www.microstate.com/servas>
US Servas Test Web Site: <http://www.prairienet.org/servas>
Government SQL Users Group Web Site: (site needed)

Re:How to get the Network Adapter (NIC) Address (Mac Address)?

Brooks Vaughn <bro...@nicom.com> wrote:
>Has anyone found a way to get the network adapter 's Mac address?

If your stack includes NetBIOS, check out my web site.

  http://www.clark.net/pub/garyc/delphi/delphi.htm

Other Threads